Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Shame on me!!

I haven't posted on here in 2 months!!! Unacceptable!! So much to catch you guys up on.

Where to begin? Where to begin?

Well I'll fill you on a few tidbits (in 50 words or less as I have to be up in 4 hours).

1-Hit a weight plateau. I thank my birthday, long weekend in Jamaica, my birthday, 8 day cruise, and my birthday. I am incredibly loved therefore I had much celebrating. And since my loved ones know me, I had a shit ton of cheese fries. And alcohol. Bringing me to my next update.

2-Cold turkey. I have given up alcohol until further notice. Today is day 9. I feel ok about it. Booze is expensive and, thanks to texting, and being in the wrong place at the wrong time, I have made a shit ton of mistakes, where the next day it's like a perpetual, "Ohh maaan! Did I really do that?" Also, I have felt sluggish, unhealthy, and depressed. All bad bad side effects of alcohol. Am I giving it up forever? I don't know. Much like this journey, I won't make any definite decisions. Just one day at a time.

3-I'm tan. Sounds hilarious, but it's worth noting. I never ever get tan. And so this is all new to me. It appears, interestingly enough, that when you are tan, you appear svelter. I have had a few people tell me how thin and fabulous I look since I returned from my cruise, which is a big pile of poo. Not that I think they are lying, but I think with the right outfit and this tan, it works!


But the scale can give 2 shits about my tan. It made it clear that I have a lot of work to do.

So here I go!

I'll report back soon, y'all! So so much to tell you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment